Custom Engineered Products specialize in process vacuum, heat transfer and mass transfer applications in the process sector. Providing equipment and services to the oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, CPI and associated industries.
The Custom Engineered Products group which has evolved from the acquisition of Hick, Hargreaves by Edwards in 2001 combines many years of experience in process and mechanical design with project management skills for the supply of individual items of plant or the execution of complete projects including installation and commissioning.
We have a dedicated team to support customers globally in the design, development and installation of multi-stage systems for a range of applications.
- Multi-stage steam ejector, condenser and liquid ring vacuum pump systems for applications including:
- Refinery vacuum systems
- Vacuum distillation units
- Chemical reactor evacuation
- Deaeration of liquids using vacuum, gas strip or thermal process technology for:
- Seawater deaeration for oilfield water injection including vacuum equipment
- Boiler feedwater deaeration
- Air, steam and water operated ejectors
- HP boiler feedwater heaters