Active Inverted Magnetron
- Wide-range supply voltage allows operation from 15 to 48V d.c
- Gauge naming allows user to store gauge identification data
- Rapid tube replacement without pre-calibration
- Unique striker design ensures rapid striking even at high vacuum or in contaminating conditions
- RS485, 9600baud, 8bits, 1 start bit, 1 stop bit M
Edwards nAIM series, active Inverted Magnetron vacuum gauges combine the gaugehead and controller in one compact active unit. These are new digital versions of gauges that have proved to be rugged and reliable in a wide range of applications ranging from scientific instruments to industrial processes.
The nAIM gauges feature compact size for easy installation, a serial output and a replaceable sensor tube. It is anticipated that the digital gauges will be compatible with the next generation of Edwards instrument and active gauge controllers and displays. They are also CSA and C/US approved as well as fully RoHS compliant due to their lead-free construction.
||mbar||10-2 to 10-9
||mbar||Typically +/- 30%
||bar||10 bar absolute
|Temperature range Operating
||°C||5 to 60
|Temperature range Storage
||°C||0 to 70